We SKYCHIN MICRO are fully committed to ensure the safety of your information provided through your purchase here.
By accepting the Policy and the User Agreement in registration, you expressly consent to our collection, storage, use and disclosure of your personal information as described in this Policy. This Policy is effective on April 1, 2013 for current users, and immediately upon acceptance by new user
You can browse our sites without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers located in the Malaysia.
We may collect and store the following personal information:
- - email address, physical contact information, the date of birth and gender information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information,such as credit card or bank account numbers;
- - transactional information based on your activities on the Website (such as buying, selling, bidding, item and content you generate or that relates to youraccount);
- - postage, billing and other information you provide to purchase or dispatch an item;
- - community discussions, chats, dispute resolution, correspondence through our Website, and correspondence sent to us;
- - other information from your interaction with our Website, services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on pageviews, traffic to and from the Website, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
- - additional information we ask you to submit to authenticate yourself or if we believe you are violating site policies (for example, we may ask you to send us anID or bill to verify your address, or to answer additional questions online to help verify your identity or ownership of an item you list);
- - information from other companies, such as demographic and navigation data; and
- - other supplemental information from third parties (for example, if you incur a debt to the Company, we will generally conduct a credit check by obtainingadditional information about you from a credit bureau, as permitted by law).
We don't sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalise our services, content and advertising. If you don't wish to receive marketing communications from us or participate in our ad-customisation programmes, simply indicate your preferences in SKYCHIN MICRO or by following the directions provided with the communication or advertisement.
We do not tolerate frauds and spams in our webstore,once committed we have the right to take relevant legal measures.
We also have the right to amend the terms and conditions from time to time,our promise to customers is to ensure a conducive shopping environment to everyone.